Point of Quote
Drivers History’s flagship product, DocIT™ contains court-based traffic violation data with a level of detail that is often beyond what is available or shown on the state motor vehicle report (MVR). Because the data is collected at a point in the legal process far in advance of the eventual transcription to the formal MVR, DocIT™ reports violations weeks or months earlier than previously available. DocIT™ is available for use in the automobile insurance industry across the entire policy life cycle. Imagine having insight into 100% of your drivers’ records at a price that makes it both affordable and reasonable to use!
Use at Point of Quote
DocIT™ allows carriers and their agents to identify ratable violation activity at the point-of-quote, ensuring more accurate tiering and policy pricing. The result? More accurate quotes, less wasted time and a much improved customer experience.
DocIT™ improves the point-of-quote process by:
- Identifying the presence of ratable violations that would appear on an MVR without the cost of pulling an MVR
- Reducing reliance on self-reported driving history
- Limiting MVR ordering to only those applicants with ratable violations
- Identifying pending violations - such as pending DUIs - that have not yet been reported to the DMV and therefore will not be present on the MVR
- Providing applicants with a more accurate cost estimate, which greatly improves the experience of customers whose rates change ater the MVR is pulled at underwriting
The result is:
- An improved customer experience
- More accurate tiering
- Better management of costs associated with quoting
- Early identification of surcharge opportunities
Contact us for information regarding the other possible uses of Drivers History’s data.